Saturday 16 August 2008

SSC - Maria's class


Maria set a class based on the most amazing layout this morning - and whilst my take is no where near as gorgeous as the original - I am soooo pleased with it!


I've used Sassafras papers - yes AGAIN? I hear you groan!! Just wait until I get my hands on the new collections - I want them ALL!

Maria had used a grass stamp, which I didn't have and I didn't fancy drawing my own! So I cut this out on my cricut using Plantin school book cartridge. Alpha stickers are Doodlebug and the flowers are a mixture of an Autumn leaves stamp and Sassafras stickers.

7 comments:

Barbara Hagerty said...

I LOVE it , Looby! What a fun layout!

Ruth said...

wow stunning LO

Maria McPherson said...

Oh wow Lou! I love this!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW, its gorgeous Lou!! :)

Vanessa.

Rachael Elliott said...

Looks absolutely FAB and I just love the papers you have used they look great!

Lyzzydee said...

Beautiful layout!! I have joined you on Di Hickmans blog, I have enjoyed looking at your work!!

Manhattan Mac Repair said...

Thannks great post