Sunday 3 August 2008

Maria's Class


My god - I don't think I've ever spent so long on a layout! LOL, but I must say I just love the finished result - thanks hun!


The first part of the class was to print your own overlay, and this was fun! I knew the picture I wanted to use, so created this overlay in Word (very simply!) using autoshapes - to look like bubbles!


The papers I've used are Basic Grey Euphoria, along with Doodlebug alpha stickers and buttons, Rusty Pickle chipboard, Autumn Leaves journalling and swirl stamp, and a HOTP swirl stamp.


So that's 5 layouts done so far this weekend - on to the next one! You'll be so sick of seeing pics of me as a kid before long! LOL

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW Lou, its gorgeous! :)

vanessa.

Maria McPherson said...

Oh crikey Lou... this is just stunning! Absolutely beautiful x

Lynsey said...

Well done on getting all those layouts completed. They are all stunning.
Lynsey :)

Julesmichelle said...

This LO is so gorgeous - it must have taken a while but you have included so many of the techniques - fab, fab, fab

Craftyangel said...

Fabulous layout :)