Friday 1 August 2008

Samm's card sketch challenge


Starting tonight until Sunday night, the girls over on the Scrummy Stash Cafe blog are running a cyber crop - and I'm determined to fit in as many classes and challenges as I can!


It kicked off at 6pm with a class from Rachel, but I'll have to blog that in the morning as it's too dark to get a decent pic now!


Next up was Samm's fabby card sketch challenge, and here's my take on it. I've used Scrapworks Seasons of joy papers, K&Co Peppermint twist chipboard stickers and a Bo Bunny rub on. The frame was cut on my cricut using the Accent Essentials cartridge.

5 comments:

Rachael Elliott said...

Love the card!! Looking forward to seeing your LO :)

Maria McPherson said...

Crikey Lou... you're quick off the mark!!! Love your take on the sketch... looking forward to seeing the lo!

Anonymous said...

Its fantastic Lou! :) Can't wait to see your layout.

Vanessa.

Samm said...

Oh this is fab!!! love it!!! good ole' Cricut Expression.... : )

Samm
x

Julesmichelle said...

This looks gorgeous - and way to go starting your Christmas cards now.