Tuesday 5 August 2008

Rachael's challenge - adding dimension


Another Scrummy Stash Cafe cyber crop layout!

Rachael's challenge was to add some dimension to your layout. Now this is someting I *love* doing! Most of my pages have lots of layered papers etc. but I think I've outdone myself with this one - a total of 10 layers!

I've used the following papers:
SEI Winnie's walls
SEI Doodley-doo boy
Sassafras My Dearest
Sassafras Pocketful of rosies
Creative Imaginations scalloped ledger
Thickers for the title (as always!) as well as some MM tiny ledger alphas (totally addicted to these too at the moment!).

The chipboard swirl was painted with expresso paint dabber, sponged with white chalk ink, then covered with diamond glaze for yet more dimension!

1 comment:

Maria McPherson said...

Oh brilliant Lou! I'm loving seeing all these pics of you as a little one!!!