Saturday 2 August 2008

Rachael's Friday class


As promised last night, here's my take on Rachael's fabby class last night - all about adding depth and dimension.

I didn't have any sequin waste so had planned to use paint and bubble wrap instead, then I didn't have the right colour paint, and being the impatient person I am, I just replaced the paint effect with a contrasting paper with a distressed edge.

For the bottom of the LO, instead of handcutting some flowers, I used the cardstock stickers, raising some of foam pads for added depth.

Thanks for a fab class Rachael - really enjoyed it and love the final result!!

Supplies:

Papers & Cardstock stickers: Sassafras ~ Ribbon & tiny alphas: Making memories ~ Alpha stickers: Doodlebug

2 comments:

Rachael Elliott said...

Great LO Lou!! Love your interpretaion of the class :)

Maria McPherson said...

Oh Lou this is gorgeous!!