Thursday 7 August 2008

Theresa's class


Here's my entry for Theresa's "folding" challenge - and yep, sorry, another pic of me as a little 'un! LOL

This picture is very special to me - I am such a Daddy's girl - and of all the photos of me and my Dad taken over the last 27 1/2 years this is my favourite!

As it was taken on the beach I decided to combine it with Theresa's challenge and make some windmills (or pinwheels if you're American!). You can just see the windmill in the corner of the pic - always had to be bought one when we went to the beach!

I've used Making Memories Noteworthy 2 papers and scalloped velvet ribbon, Rusty Pickle trims, HOTP Great big brads and rub ons. The title is a My Minds Eye Transfer title - no thickers for once! LOL

1 comment:

Maria McPherson said...

Oh I love those windmills! Thanks for taking part x