Friday 10 October 2008

I'm Back!!

Warning - LONG POST ALERT!!

Wow - can't believe it's been 2 months since I last blogged! Don't know where the time has gone.

The first 2 weeks of September, Ash and I spent in Orlando, which was just fab - and yes I did buy lots of stash!! As well as lots of clothes, shoes - well you get the idea!

Despite all this gorgeous new stash, I've done very little creating until this week - think I left my mojo somewhere over the Atlantic! However, I knuckled down this week and did a layout for this week's Scrummy Stash cafe challenge to use fancy edges. And here it is:


I'm not sure if I'm 100% happy with it, but I find the best way to cure a lost mojo is to work through it! For this layout I've Sassafras Sunshine Lollipops papers, as well as some Basic Grey Offbeat (that I bought in Florida!) and Thickers for the title - including the new puffy ones which I just love - they remind me of the stickers you used to get in the 80s!


As you all know I'm obsessed with American Crafts thickers, and I brought no less than 21 packs back from Orlando with me!!


The other exciting news, is that just before I went on holiday I had an email from Di Hickman asking me to be on her card sketch team! Needless to say I accepted straight away, and I'll pop the cards in another post.


Di's sketches go live every wednesday and they are sooo fab to work with - make sure you check them out!


Well, it's good to be back and if you've made it this far - well done! LOL


Lou xx

2 comments:

Maria McPherson said...

Oh huge congratulations Lou!!! And glad that you enjoyed your trip! Fab layout as always!!! xxx

Rachael Elliott said...

Congratulations! Great LO and thanks for taking part :)