Saturday 25 October 2008

As promised.....



..... here's the layouts I've done this week.

The first one is of me (again!) in a towel toga - a bathtime tradition. When I showed this to Ash, he commented "Aww, aren't you cute - but you have got big ears!" The cheek! They're not big now, so I guess I grew into them! For this I've used Basic Grey Offbeat papers - LOVING this collection!

The next one is a layout of my gorgeous fella and his obsession with orange clothing - he even has orange pants!!

This was a totally planned layout - when I saw these Prima Dude papers and chip buttons a few months back I immediately thought of Ash - then made him pose for a photo shoot, as it's one of those things about him that I wanted to record.

The last layout is my take on Maria's latest class on the Scrummy Stash Cafe blog. The picture is of me and our family dog that I grew up with "Clare dogs", who was like my bodyguard and playmate!

The class was to use up scraps and I've used up some Sassafras, BG Offbeat and Fancy Pants scraps.

TFL

Lou x

4 comments:

Maria McPherson said...

Oh Lou these are fabulous! Love them!

Rachael Elliott said...

Fab LOs Lou, really love the Tango man one made me giggle!! Thanks for taking part :)

Anonymous said...

They're just fab!! Really love the tango man one too! :)

Vanessa.

Evelina Wikberg said...

Love all your pages, they are just fab!!