Tuesday 20 July 2010

Very bad blogger!

I can't believe it has been so long since my last post! *slaps wrists*
Anyway, so what have I been up to?

Well I've been enjoying the wonderful weather we have been having, have done a couple of craft fairs and have been having a bit of a reorganisation!

You may have noticed that all my Looby Crafts stuff has gone from the side bar, well I've decided to separate it all out and keep this as my personal blog, so I now have a new blog for Looby Crafts!

On the crafting front, I have been making stuff but haven't photographed any of it yet *slaps wrists again* But I do have some stuff to share as I'm taking part in the latest Create 10 workshop from Crafty Templates, it started Friday but we were away at the weekend so I started yesterday and have managed the first 2 projects - will share them in a bit!

Lou xx

No comments: