Friday 24 August 2007

DCM - buttons


This week's dare over on Daring Cardmaker's.....


I know you've all got buttons stashed away somewhere, whether they've been purchased at a cardmaking store or you thriftily snipped them off DH's old shirt. I'd like you to find those buttons and use them somewhere on a card. They can be real buttons, craft shop buttons, die cut buttons, faux buttons or another type of button, surprise us all.


I've had these doodlebug buttons for ages and not used them, so I thought I'd go the whole hog and use a doodlebug flower and paper too! A very quick and simple card, but I'm pleased with the result.

19 comments:

Kathy said...

this is really nice - it's stylish and soooo pretty - that stripey paper is just gorgeous!

Anna said...

This is so pretty. I love your choice of Doodlebug papers and buttons. A really cheerful card.

Paula J Atkinson said...

Very sweet, love the colours you have picked.

Patsy Jackson said...

What a pretty card Looby!

Sarah said...

Very pretty!

Ruth said...

I love those buttons I had some too!! That card is stunning, shame my birthday's not till next year!

Sue said...

I buy them too . . . and never use them :(

Hazel said...

Great cards and interesting stone!

Sheila said...

Lovely

Pearl said...

this is sweet ! love your use of Doodlebug !

Deb said...

Beautiful card, love those floral buttons.

Samm said...

A lovely card Lou, very pretty and delicate!!! See's ya later!!!

Samm
x

Lynne said...

Love the colours you've used this week Lou, such a pretty card.

Thanks for joining in the fun.

Louly said...

What a sweet card. I love doodlebug.

Debbie @ The Shabby Bungalow said...

A really pretty card - I am sure I have left a comment for this card but blogger was probalby playing up! LOL

Debbie
x

mum-on-the-run said...

Cute card!! I love Doodlebug :)

Cheryl said...

Charming card! Love those buttons!

Andrea, said...

lovely card

Rika said...

Beautiful card!