Sunday 28 February 2010

A new addiction!

I had a fab time yesterday at Pickleberry Papercrafts - taught my first workshop in the morning, which went very well and the ladies were lovely! Then spent the afternoon drooling over all the gorgeous examples in the shop - especially the canvases.
This has officially started a new addiction - and Kate (and Jane & Julie) is entirely to blame! lol She had a blank canvas in the shop so I took it home and made this:


my logo on canvas! It will be proudly displayed on my table at Craft fairs, much nicer than the printed sign I have at the moment.

(sorry for the crappy pic, the colours are much better IRL it blends from pink across to purple)

So today I popped to the Range and bought a variety of canvases and have made another 2 already (can't share yet as they're for pressies) - see addicted I tell ya!

Hugs

Lou xx


P.S. Kate is also now stocking some limited edition card kits that I've put together - check them out HERE!


No comments: