Wednesday 17 February 2010

Charity Shop bargain!!


For a while now I've fancied having a go with glimmer mists, but wasn't sure what to buy and frankly was a bit put off by the price - would be a bit of a expensive mistake if I bought several bottles then didn't like them!

So imagine my sheer delight (i.e. jumping up and down in the middle of the shop) when I found one of these kits in my local red cross shop!

So as you do I immediately came home and googled and found them online for £29.99 and I paid......................................£6!!!


Happy days!


Lou xx

3 comments:

Fab said...

you lucky lady ! LOL You can buy them from Joanna Sheen on her website and no P&P if you 'need' more colours ! wink X Fab

Looby said...

Naughty Fab - don't enable me! lol You know I need no help to spend money - like somehone else I know
;0)!
xx

Kate said...

OMG that's amazing! Thumbs up to the lovely lady who donated it :)