Saturday 4 April 2009

More Florida Layouts

I'm slowly working my way through the ton of pics we took in Florida last September - and finally have some more layouts to share. There's no real journalling on any of them as I kept a pretty detailed diary of the holiday - it's been great fun reading back through it to get the dates/details for the layouts and remembering and laughing at all the silly little things that happened! This first one is of the pool at our villa - I used up the last few scraps of my BG Euphoria papers, along with the matching chipboard and some buttons.

This random pic of Ash was taken at MGM (still can't get my head around the new name!) As we walked pass Voyage of the little Mermaid, Ash decided he would pose for a pic with this smiley little fish! LOL I've used Autumn Leaves, Sassafras and Jillybean soup papers and some random bits from my stash.

This one's of our hire car - using Sassafras Hog Heaven and Happy Place papers, Pink Paislee paper, and the arrow paper and Paper Email journalling spot are from the latest Quirky kit "Note to Self" from Crafty Templates.


Another totally random pic! This was based on a sketch from the SLYMI challenge on UKS. Papers are October Afternoon, Crate Paper and Making Memories.
Lou xxx


No comments: