Thursday 5 February 2009

This is where it all happens.......

There's been some discussion on the MISI forum today about where we all do our respective crafting, so I thought I'd share some pictures of my room!

You have to excuse the bare floorboards and peeling wallpaper - it's not pretty, but it's functional!

You'll also have to excuse the fact that there are a lot of pics - the room is so small, I had to take several to get everything in!
This is the view from the door:
My bookcase with sewing machine and cross stitch stuff on top, then cards, bits to decorate, posting supplies etc.

Top of my unit - My Big shot, draws containing random stuff! Pens, paints etc.


Bottom of my shelves - alphabets (lots of thickers!) Chipboard and journalling, then stamps, then 12 x12 cardstock and paper, then my albums on the bottom.

My Clip it up, on top of a drawer unit my Dad rescued for me from work!


My desk (well it's really a dining table!) and my wall shelves with cricut cartridges and embellishments.


And my favourite bit! Jars of ribbon and spice racks full of buttons!














3 comments:

Magic Making Hands said...

oohhh .... those jars on the window ledge look lovely, that's what I want for my buttons!

tazbride said...

My goodness , I cant believe how tidy it is . The reason I have my own space is so that I can have organised chaos. I hope I spelt that right .

Madam Salami said...

Oh my goodness you are so super organised!! Everything looks so nice and neat I'd be scared to touch it. I bet you put everything away when you're finished to don't you?! lol
I have similar jars for all my buttons and threads and ribbons, but you can barely get in my room for fabric!