Sunday 1 February 2009

Some Layouts





Having spent weeks making tons of cards and other bits for my MISI store, I was yearning to do something for ME, so finally made some time this week for some scrapping!

The first layout is from Christmas, a really crappy photo - but illustrates perfectly the chaotic atmosphere of our festivities! I've used Love Elsie Noel for this one.

The second one is of my gorgeous pooch, using Doodlebug stuff, and the last one is a totally random layout about when Ash and I went to the Amusement arcades last September using Pink Paislee, Sassafras and Creative Imaginations papers.

Thanks for looking

Lou x

2 comments:

Jozza said...

What fabby layouts and OMG your doggy is sooooooo cute! xx

Fab said...

Gorgeous layouts, Louise ! My fave is the orange one ! Wink Vince says thank you for the birthday greetings. You've sniffed that HOTP card a mile away didn't you ? LOL Hugz XXXX Fab