Thursday 7 February 2008

And there's more!!!




I have become totally stamping OBSSESSED this week! LOL.

So the Magnolia's and Penny Black's will be going away next week, so I (and everyone else!) doesn't get totally bored of them!


Here's 3 more I've made this week:

1st one is Edwin with HOTP papers (8x8 travel) and Doodlebug sentiment stamps

2nd is Tilda on gorgeous CI Aubrey papers (find them HERE at CTYD)

and 3rd up is a gorgeous Penny Black hedgy on BG Two Scoops (so glad I bought the 6x6 pad, cos as much as I love this for cards, it's so not what I would scrap with! LOL)

7 comments:

Sharon said...

Wow you are obssessed, aren't we all though. Great cards looby!!!

Lisa said...

FAB Cards love all 3 - obsessed never!!!!

Fab said...

OMG more Magnolia ! LOL super dooper cute cards ! Love'em to bits. Fab X

Anonymous said...

Great cards!! fab colouring and it is a nice obsession to have ;)

craftsbyjodi said...

oooo I love the second card the best!! The colous are lovely!!

Samm said...

Cor blimey Lou, loads!!! all fantastic!! fab!

Samm
x

Rosanne said...

All the cards are absolutely gorgeous!