Thursday 22 November 2007

Scrummy Challenges again!

This weekend saw another 2 challenges over at the Scrummy Stash Cafe blog.

Saturday's challenge was a sketch challenge, and here is my interpretation of the sketch - I flipped it round to incorporate my landscape photo. I used the Basic Grey Mellow kit from SSC, and the letters are from the local pound shop (I do love a bargain!) I so love this photo - cute eh?

And Sunday's challenge was to use doodling on your project. Now, you know sometimes you do a LO and think, yeah I like that, and other times you think WOW - I love it! This is one of those LOs - not sure why but I love it and am so pleased with the way it turned out! I used the 3 bugs in a rug Chalk Garden kit from SSC (and finally finished it up!!) and then doodled 2 frames, and then my journalling around the edge of all the elements with a white gel pen.

3 comments:

Samm said...

Wow, these are fab!!!! thanks for joining in with our challenges again Lou!

Not long 'til Cricut Expression day!!!:)
Samm
x

Maria McPherson said...

Oh Lou these are fabulous! Maria x

Anonymous said...

They're Great Lou, love them! :)
Vanessa.