Friday 16 November 2007

Another challenge blog!


I've found another challenge blog called a true friend and it's all about scrapping your pets, which is just perfect for me as I have hundreds of pics of Todd. The current challenge was to scrap some blurry pics -and most of mine are! You see whenever I try to get a nice picture of his face, Todd has to get waaaay too close to the camera!


This is the first LO I've done in a while, been all about the cards recently! For this one I used papers by KI Memories (aptly named Pet Shop!) and Chatterbox, the chipboard is Rusty Pickle and the ribbon is DCWV and random alpha stickers from my stash.

3 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

your dog is such a sweetie!!! great layout :)

Samm said...

Gorgeous! what a cutie!
I found that one today too, must see what photos I've got!

Samm
x

Unknown said...

That is too cute.