Tuesday 17 July 2007

I've discovered Pencil Lines!


This is my first ever Pencil Lines layout, from Sketch #41. I've never done anything from sketches before and I had so much fun doing this!

The papers are SEI Winnie's Walls and as soon as I saw them I HAD to have them, but then wasn't sure what to use them for, however when I picked these photos I knew immediately that these were the perfect papers.

I've also used bazzill card (don't know what the colour is) and a large Bazzill blossom in crimson (the brad in the centre is from HOTP citrus embellishabilities). The arrows are autumn leaves stitched journalling stamps and the title is A Muse stitched alphabet stamps. I challenged myself to do a fair bit of hand cutting (the arrows, the title and the flowers) as I'm so rubbish at it and need to improve!

I can see myself getting a bit obssessed with this Pencil Lines lark - I've already printed off some of the older sketches too, so will be working my way forwards and backwards IYGWIM!

Hope you like it, and make sure you check back tomorrow to see what else I've made today (been a VERY busy bee!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! So glad you found some inspiration at Pencil Lines...lovely layout!!
XO
annie from Pencil Lines

Louise said...

Welcome to the addiction that is pencil lines... kiss your early sunday night bedtime away...LOL!!!

Lovely LO, and you're right the papers go soooooo well:)