Sunday 22 July 2007

Happy Birthday Auntie Jane!


OK so I'm a day late, but I have a good excuse, cos yesterday was Harry Potter day! (and Jane will understand, as she's just as passionate about books!) So here is her birthday card for the Birthday list on the I Love Hot Off the Press forum. I'm just hoping it managed to get to America on time!


And I've just sent off my entry for the Best of British Best New scrapbooking talent (so if pictures disappear from my blog and photobucket you know why!) I deliberated for ages over which LOs to submit (and being a newbie, I don;'t have that many to choose from!) but I'm pleased with my submissions, I think, and reason that you have to be in it to win it (a girl can dream!)


Will be picking up my next lot of Design team goodies from Beverley at Crop til you Drop tomorrow. So make sure you keep checking the shop's blog to see what I've been creating!

No comments: