Sunday 8 November 2009

Misi Makers!

Long time no blog (again!) So what have I been up to?

Well, end of September we went off to Orlando for 2 weeks and had the most amazing holiday! We arrived home on 8th October and I have spent the last month getting ready for my first craft fair of the festive season, the MISI event in Bristol yesterday - and what a wonderful day it was!

We left home at 6.30 and had a great journey down to Bristol arriving just after 9am. Set up the stall and had a wander round looking at all the gorgeous stalls and meeting some fellow Misians!


It was truly the best craft fair I have ever attended, with the added bonus of meeting lots of the lovely people I've spent the last year chatting to on the MISI forum! Shamefully I didn't take many pics, I was too busy selling, buying and chatting! lol

But just to prove what a great day it was here are some before and after pics of my stall:




So, my MISI shop is looking a bit bare (but I'm still taking custom orders if you need anything!) and I have another fair on 22nd November, so doubtful that the blog will updated for a while again!
Lou xx

2 comments:

Kate said...

Looks gorgeous Lou :)

Fab said...

Wow so professional ! Everything looks so tempting.....but nothing in ORANGE ? LOL Hugz XXX Fab