Monday 8 June 2009

Only 2 layouts?!

Well I spent Saturday at Pickleberry again, but only managed a very poor 2 layouts (oh and a card) - a combination of lack of mojo, and too much chatting to Kate!!


This first one I did using the Nonsense papers from We R Memory Keepers (just love these!) the picture was taken last week, when Todd decided to have a snooze on my desk WHILST I was working!! Thank god Yorkie's don't shed their hair!! Ash came up with the title for this one - he's a big Scooby do fan!


The second one is from the new Juicy Fruit kit from Crafty Templates, I love this kit, it's full of really different stuff, including some kawaii goodies which I just adore (and already have a BIG stash of thanks to Etsy!)

Last night I started a fab little mini book with this kit too, but that's going to have to go on hold as I've just had some custom orders come in!


Lou xx

No comments: