Sunday 29 March 2009

More layouts to share!

Just a few more layouts from the past couple of weeks - got some more to photograph and upload too - have been on a roll lately!
This one is of me as a toddler - using Sassafras Hog Heaven and Crate Paper Mia.
Another one for the Florida album! Using Cosmo Cricket Hello sunshine papers - and some cute Mickey embellies!

This was for the SLYMI challenge on UKS to use fabric - I'd never scrapped with fabric before, nor had I sewn on a LO so I really enjoyed this! I used the fab kit from Crafty Templates.



Another one using Crate Paper Mia and Making Memories die cut paper.


Another one using my beloved Sassafras Sunshine lollipops (possibly my fave ever paper range!) Along with some American Crafts everyday papers too.

1 comment:

Magic Making Hands said...

lovely layouts! I especially like the car washing one!