Saturday 5 July 2008

Scrummy Stash Cafe - Summer Challenge


The girls over on the SSC blog challenged us to make a summer themed project. Now, as I'm holding a daffodil, I suppose this is technically a spring LO - but it's got flowers on and it's bright so I don't care! LOL

I've used Fancy Pants Botanical papers and rub ons and I glittered the stems of the flowers on the bottom of the paper and added some glittery brads as flower centres.
The photo is rubbish (why did no one take decent pics in the 80s?!) but I wanted to use it as it's so sweet - so I added a ring of gems around me to make it stand out a bit.

6 comments:

Rachael Elliott said...

Gorgeous LO love how you have torn your papers!

Claire said...

This is gorgeous, love those papers!

Laura said...

I love those papers. :)

Craftyangel said...

Gorgeous.....and defo summery. Thanks for taking part in our scrummy challenge.

Angie x

Samm said...

Soooo pretty!!! and cute papers too!

Samm
x

Rachael Elliott said...

Gorgeous just love the colours.