Tuesday 27 May 2008

Scrummy Stash Cafe Class


Now, I am totally late in blogging this LO as the deadline was Saturday - but our internet has been out since Friday, so plenty of time to create - just not able to blog it! LOL


Anyway, last Saturday Maria set this fab class over on the SSC blog. I've never followed a class before, and was a bit wary of the stitching as I've never done that either! Nevertheless I had a go, and I really love the result - and will definitely be stitching on my LOs again!


I used Scenic Route cape town papers, and rather than use flowers as Maria had which wouldn't have worked with this LO, I cut out some shapes from the paper and also used some chipboard stars painted with acrylic paint. The title is American Crafts thickers and the journalling stamp is Autumn leaves, cut out with a Marvy punch.


Thanks for a fab class Maria - can't wait for the next one!

2 comments:

paylin said...

Hi Looby

How r u ?? u have done a beautiful creation and lovely layout.

Well just to drop by to say " halo " takecare and have a great day
Regards.
X

Claire said...

This is a fab LO, such a great interpretation of the class