Friday 4 April 2008

Cute Card Thursday - Transport


I had soooo much fun making this card!! (even if it did take a while!LOL)

When I saw the theme for the CCT challenge this week, I thought I'd look through the cricut Paper dolls cartridge for inspiration, thinking there must be a car of some sort on there - then I came across "Superboy" and his batmobile-esque motor, and just knew I had to use him!

Stripy paper is by Pebbles inc. zig zag card by DCWV and everything else cut from the paper dolls cartridge.

12 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow wonderful. So funny card. Love it.

Kathy said...

Wow Lou, you've been super busy today!

All your cards are great - espeically this cutie!

Julie said...

Fantastic work, very creative

Lorraine said...

I love superboy and the cityscape, great job!

Anonymous said...

Ooo this made me giggle, fantastic card.. so worth the creative efford :)

Marlene xx

Andrea, said...

Fantastic card and a great idea, so cute.
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Deb said...

fantastic card, love the cricut doll, he is 'super'!

Thank you for joining in the CCT challenge

Jilli said...

Fab card, love Superboy!

tracie said...

fabulous card, such a lot of work - its wonderful :-)x

Cardmaking Galore said...

This card is so cute well done

Beth said...

He's so cool! Great card!

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten said...

Really fun boys card!!