Thursday, 27 March 2008

Papertake Sketch Challenge


Yay! My first lot of Cuddly Buddly stamps have arrived! I say first lot, as I know I'll go back for more! LOL

This is Charley - and just how cute is she?! And FINALLY some decent round greetings stamps, that just happened to fit the one circle punch I own (1 1/4 " if your interested!) lucky or what?!


So I had to use them straight away - obvioulsy! So here's my take on the fab sketch from Papertake, using Doodlebug papers and a paper bloom.

7 comments:

Stempelchaotin said...

Oh so lovely again. Gorgeous card.

steph said...

Great card! Lovely colours Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

Sally said...

What a lovely, fun card!
Sally
x

All Pink girl said...

So cute ,lovely card ,Dawnx

Julie said...

Love the bright colours, great card

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, love the vibrant colours you've used.

Jacqueline van der Sar said...

Great colorful card. And such a funny little girl on the image!!