Tuesday, 18 December 2007

BTYD #'20 and Arty Girlz #14


Over on the Crop til you Drop blog this week, Charli set the challenge to use stitching. Now thankfully it didn't have to be REAL stitching (which I despise!!).


I used Love Elsie Roxie paper (which has faux stitching on) and then stamped some blue bazzill with a zig zag stitch stamp. The "thank you" stamp is by Heidi Swapp.


This also qualifies for this week's Arty Girlz challenge to use a word or words as the focal point on your project.

10 comments:

Julie said...

This is great!

I used to hate real stitching but I love it now....not very good at it but I love it all the same lol

Thanks for joining in with Arty Girlz and I hope you have a lovely Christmas xxx

Rein said...

This is great!

crissi said...

Great card love the colours. thanks for taking part in the Arty Girlz challenge.
have a great christmas and happy new year.
crissi xx

Stempelchaotin said...

Wow what a fantastic card. Brilliant.

Paula said...

Fab funky paper for ths great card.

Andrea, said...

Fab card, love the paperszjwad

Barbara Hagerty said...

Wow! This is really fun! Great colors and design and I love the way you put it all together!

Tania said...

This is so great done!

Silvia said...

Looks beautiful.

frickelfee said...

Beautiful fresh colours...