Friday 27 April 2007

New goodies to play with!

OK, so I've still nothing that inspirational to say or show you, but I should do in a day or two! Yesterday I got the HOTP Personal Shopper kit (feb 07) from crop til you drop in Dartford and its is lovely!!! I also bought 2 previous kits as there is a special offer on if you subscribe - which I did obviously! (details at http://www.ilovehotoffthepress.co.uk/) and have also ordered 3 more previous kits!

So over the next few days I should have some yummy LOs to show you. I've got loads of ideas buzzing round my head and am desperate to get started - stupid work getting in the way and then had dr's appt this evening, but tomorrow I'll be creating all day - bliss!!

One particular LO I just can't wait to do is a picture of my OH that I took during our weekend away (will tell you about that another time). I'm so proud of the pic as its great and shows just what a gorgeous smile he has - the hunk! I'm going to use the pink and black papers (one of my fave colour combinations) from the february HOTP Personal shopper.

So watch this space!!!

No comments: